When you join Herbalife you have the option to choose between becoming a distributor or preferred customer. Below are the advantages and disadvantages of the two membership types.
– Larger discounts. When you became a distributor, you start out with a 25% discount on all your purchases of Herbalife products, regardless if it’s for your own use or reselling. When your volume increase you can get up to 50% discount.
– Resell Herbalife products. As a distributor you can resell Herbalife products and make 25% to 50% profits depending on your discount level.
– Make money recruiting other members. Distributors can build their downline and make money from all the members they refer to Herbalife.
– Slightly larger costs. The cost of the distributor initial starting kit and annual fees are slightly higher than those of preferred customers but they are really worth considering the larger discounts and earnings potential.
Preferred Customer pros:
– Lower initial and annual costs.
Preferred Customer cons:
– Lower discounts on your orders.
– Not allowed to resell.
– Personal use only. Preferred customer membership is designed to personal use only. If you plan to make money with Herbalife you will have to upgrade to distributor.
In conclusion, becoming a distributor is preferable in most of the cases but if you just want to try Herbalife products for your own use, you can start out as a preferred customer then upgrade to distributor at the time you consider necessary.
In order to join Herbalife as a distributor or preferred customer, it is mandatory to be referred by an existing member. Here you will find more information on how to join Herbalife.